Head Shoulders Knees & Cup
Head Shoulders Knees & Cup is a game that requires speed, agility, and the commitment to dive for a cup! Just have 10 students with 9 plastic cups in front of them. They have to do what shows up on the screen (head, shoulders, and knees). When the screen shows the cup, everyone has to dash to grab one on the floor! The person who doesn't get a cup is out! Throw out a cup and do it again until there's one person left. The prize? A bunch of broken cups!
HOW TO PLAY
To control the game:
1. Click on the control icon (under the gear) in the side menu to bring up the control window.
2. Clicking on the, "Shuffle" button (or the spacebar) will shuffle randomly between head, shoulders, and knees.
3. When you're ready, click on the, "Cup" button (or the enter key) to have it land on cup. Students will have to race and grab a cup at this time.
4. Hitting on the 1,2, and 3 keys will directly select head, shoulders, and knees respectively.
5. Hit the, "C" key to clear the game.
Checkout the walk-through video to get ideas.